Thirty top models from the Black Sea coastal countries competed for the most coveted title of the evening of August 25, when the Miss FashionTV Black Sea contest took place. Of these, the winner of the big title was designated the beautiful Iulia Roșca from the city of Afumați, a Fashiontv model since 2017.
The competition that annually discovers and promotes young aspirants for a career in international modeling, has chosen this year’s winner. The past shook hands with the present as the queen of the previous competition, Gabriela Slivca handed over the Miss Black Sea 2019 to the winner who will represent Romania in 2019 at the Miss FashionTV WorldWide competition in Abu Dhabi, the beautiful Iulia Rosca. She will have the opportunity to represent our country at the international Miss Beautytv Worldwide beauty contest in Abu Dhabi in November and will also participate in Fashiontv events in Singapore, Dubai, London, Monte Carlo and Bali.
This is not Iulia’s first beauty pageant title from her modeling career, she already holds the Miss Litoral 2017 and Miss FTV Champagne 2017 crown.
Congratulations, Iulia! 🎉
The other beauty titles from the competition were awarded to the following competitors:
- Miss Fashiontv Telegenic – Denisia Mariș, Cluj Napoca
- Miss Fashiontv Photogenic – Alexandra Cătană, Cluj Napoca
- Miss Fashiontv Catwalk – Valeria Bejenari, Chisinau
- Miss Fashiontv Eyewear – Andreea Urse, Braila
- Miss Fashiontv Cosmetics – Cornelia Gandrabur, Chisinau
- Miss Impulse – Carolina Gâlcă, Chisinau
- Miss Fashiontv Star – Bianca Toma, Bucharest
- Miss Vox Maris – Alexandra Anghelina, Easter
- Miss Tourism – Iuliana Dup, Iași